• Ou Ming
  • Thursday, January 11, 2007

    Back turned



    When will I know that I really can't go
    To the well once more - time to decide on
    Well it's killing me, when will I really see, all that I need to look inside
    Come to believe that I better not leave before I get my chance to ride
    Well it's killing me, what do I really need - all that I need to look inside

    The more I see the less I know
    The more I like to let it go
    People need the cover of another perfect wonder where it's so white as snow
    Finally divided by a word so undecided and there's nowhere to go.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger ArisDavarakis said...

    To mail μου είναι zardav@otenet.gr και είναι στη διάθεσή σου! Δεν σχολιάζω το τραγούδι, το ποίημα δηλαδή, γιατί δεν με παίρνει. Προσπαθώ να το φανταστώ ελληνικά (επαγγελματικές διαστροφές)!
    Την αγάπη μου,
    Φιλοσάρης!

    January 11, 2007 9:51 pm  

    Post a Comment

    << Home