• Ou Ming
  • Thursday, February 01, 2007

    doodley do



    so here it goes, I start with Vonnegut. It took me some time to get round to it but it's never too late. A thought crosses my mind: a man without a country (supposedly the last book he intended to write?) might not be the right book to start with. Choosing a book by its size is not the wisest thing to do, and I chose it because it was short, just right for a 2-hour flight. Hm...

    It 'll be fine.








    the pictures are prints by the author. Called "Confetti", they appear in the book and can be seen here

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hm, I'm finishing Slaughterhouse-Five tonight.

    My first Vonnegut, no wait, I've also read Cat's Cradle.

    Not thrilled.

    ;-)

    February 05, 2007 9:27 pm  

    Post a Comment

    << Home