• Ou Ming
  • Tuesday, March 21, 2006

    SPRING: I don't love him. Winter just wasn't my season

    There's a light at each end of this tunnel,
    You shout 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out
    And these mistakes you've made, you'll just make them again
    If you only try turning around.

    2 AM and I'm still awake, writing a song
    If I get it all down on paper, it's no longer inside of me,
    Threatening the life it belongs to
    And I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
    Cause these words are my diary, screaming out loud
    And I know that you'll use them, however you want to

    But you can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cable,
    And life's like an hourglass, glued to the table
    No one can find the rewind button now
    Sing it if you understand.
    and breathe, just breathe

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Xilaren said...

    γεια σου!

    α. Anna Nalick

    β. στο yousendit κάνεις register (σου ζητάνε ένα email και password, μετά σου στέλνουν email, κάνεις verify τη διεύθυνση σου) και είσαι έτοιμος. "Ανεβάζεις" το αρχείο που επιθυμείς, σου δίνουν τη διεύθυνση που είναι σωσμένο και εσύ το κάνεις λινκ στο ποστ σου.
    Αυτά. Είναι σχετικά εύκολο, και εγώ μόλις χτες το έμαθα.

    καλή τύχη

    March 22, 2006 8:24 pm  
    Blogger Γιώργος said...

    Πολύ γλυκειά η Anna Nalick.Μου θύμισε την Melanie (!).Ωραίο.

    March 23, 2006 9:46 pm  

    Post a Comment

    << Home